Over the years, the resources offered in the online Atlas have grown. From a glossary to reading lists to short papers, we hope you will find these additional pages useful.
Articles, papers, and more
- Amphibian Crossings: When a road separates wetlands and uplands…
- What to do if you find a sick or injured animal
- News of the atlas or its research
- Road Mortality
- Rattlers, Peepers & Snappers (DVD)
- Population Growth & Resource Consumption page and the Optimum Sustainable Population (PDF)
Jim Andrews contributed the “Biodiversity” chapter in What is an Optimum / Sustainable Population for Vermont?, a report published in 2013 by Vermonters for a Sustainable Population.