Over the years, the resources offered in the online Atlas have grown. From a glossary to reading lists to short papers, we hope you will find these additional pages useful.
Jim Andrews sends out Herp Update emails to people on his mailing list. These are generally collected here in blog format.
Articles, papers, and more
- Amphibian Crossings: When a road separates wetlands and uplands…
- What to do if you find a sick or injured animal
- News of the atlas or its research
- Annual Permit Reports
- Road Mortality
- Rattlers, Peepers & Snappers (DVD)
- Limits to Economic Growth and Recommended Reading List for Ecological Economics
- Population Growth & Resource Consumption page and the Optimum Sustainable Population (PDF)
Jim Andrews contributed the “Biodiversity” chapter in What is an Optimum / Sustainable Population for Vermont?, a report published in 2013 by Vermonters for a Sustainable Population.